Please read this article if you would like to know what are Profile Suggestions and where they come from.
When we display suggestions for you to add or replace any of the supported fields of your location's profile, you have the choice to either accept or ignore it.
There is an explicit differentiation between CURRENT profile data and SUGGESTIONS coming from directories to help you decide. You can also filter them according to the directory.
How to accept a Suggestion
We will update the location's profile in our platform with the value coming from the directory when you follow these steps:
- Click on the +icon next to the suggested value
- If it is a photo, you can click on it to enlarge it
- You can also select one or a few of the photos in case you don't wish to add all. Note that for the following photo types, you can accept only ONE of the suggestions: LOGO, LANDSCAPE
- The value will be added to the column "Data", so you can compare it with the current one
- If you change your mind, you can click on the green checkmark or on the X icon next to the updated value
- Click on Confirm to save the corresponding profile and allow us to push the information to the directories.
How to ignore a Suggestion and keep your original data
If you would like to keep the location's profile as it is, we will ignore the directory suggestion and keep trying to update the profile with our value.
Simply click on Confirm without adding the proposed value to the "Data" column.