Digest Emails are a type of email notification we send containing a summary of what happened with your locations during a selected period of time. It is a great way to stay on top of your listings without constantly logging into your account.
Separate emails are sent according to the type of user - Location Managers and Account Managers - regarding the overall performance of the different locations of businesses, respectively, that they manage.
The information provided in this email may be useful for those users to share location related information with parties that don't have access to our platform, such as higher management or other departments. It also works as a reminder to regularly evaluate the status of the locations and help making strategic decisions.
The email will be sent in the language selected for the user in the User Rights section.
The Digest Emails shows an overview of the following topics:
- Profile Completeness
- Sync-Status of the listings
- Social Media performance (Impressions and Clicks)
- Suggestions for better location management (next best actions to take)
- List of directories where they currently list
- Average Rating
- Latest Reviews from clients (selection)
Choosing the frequency
There are three options of frequency that you can receive the emails: weekly, monthly or quarterly. We will send the mails on each first Tuesday of the respected frequency.
Alternatively, you can also deactivate the Digest Emails submission if you wish to stop receiving them. Here is how to do so:
- On the User Rights tab:
- On the User Management page, click on "Edit" next to the corresponding user;
- At the bottom of the page you will be able to activate/deactivate the Digest Email;
- If activated, you can select the frequency on the drop-down menu; then press "Save changes".
- Under Settings(top right corner):
- Click on the "Welcome back" button and then choose "Settings";
- There will be a section of the page called "Email notifications" where you can activate/deactivate the Digest, as well as set its frequency.
- Make sure to save the changes.
- From the Digest Email itself:
- If you have already received this email at least once, you will be able to edit your preference from the section where it says: "How often would you like to receive this mail?";
- Simply click on the desired option: quarterly, monthly, weekly or never.
- It should prompt a new tab where it confirms that the frequency has been successfully updated.