Why is Facebook an important directory?
With more than 1.71 billion monthly active users, Facebook is the most popular social networking site in the world, and one of the websites with the most traffic in general.
Facebook Pages offer companies unique possibilities to build their brand and connect with huge numbers of consumers worldwide. Lately, individual Location Pages - as opposed to a central brand Page - have emerged to be of tremendous significance in online marketing.
For this reason, Facebook Location Pages should be an integral part of your company's Local Online Marketing strategy.
Why should you connect our platform to Facebook?
Our platform enables you to centrally manage your locations on all directories, including Facebook.
We are able to fully integrate Facebook’s native Facebook Locations infrastructure and enable multilocation enterprises to organize and interconnect all their Location Pages under the umbrella of a main Page.
Our product achieves this though a direct API connection to Facebook's proprietary Locations technology. By having a brand-location page structure you make sure that users cannot create any unmanaged pages. These can be created by users who do “check-ins” in Facebook.
Once you have your Facebook connected to our platform, you will benefit from numerous advantages:
- Save time by centrally updating your locations
- Automatically create and maintain high-quality business profiles for all your locations on Facebook
- Review Facebook analytics in our dashboard for all of your locations
- Directly reply to customer feedback
- Publish postings individually per location
- Schedule and publish special offers