Create a new stand-alone Facebook business page
You have already created a new location on our platform and now you want to connect this location to a Facebook listing.
If there is a Facebook profile for this same location that already exists, please follow the connect flow described in the article "How to connect to Facebook".
If there is no existing Facebook Page for your location you can create one from our platform by following these simple steps:
- Login > Locations > Choose the new location > Directories > Facebook Connect
- Follow the normal connect flow until you reach the list of locations from your Facebook account.
- Click on "Create a new Facebook page".
- Confirm with the next step.
Create a new location page as part of a Facebook structure
If your account was connected to the platform in bulk, the Facebook location page will be created automatically and nested under the brand page as soon as you sync the location in the platform.
If you have not connected your account in bulk to the platform and would like to create a page under the Facebook structure, you must create the page directly in Facebook first and connect it to the platform afterwards.
Only Admins of the structure are able to add a new Facebook page to the structure.
- Login into Facebook Business Manager
- Go to Store Locations.
- Choose the structure you need from the drop-down menu in the upper right corner.
- Now you see all Facebook pages listed under this structure.
- Click on "Add Store" and follow the steps as shown in the screenshots below.
More to learn: