The Customer Feedback and Publish tab sections constitute the reputation management part of our platform.
What can you do in our platform regarding your customer engagement?
Also, if a branch, for example, has consistently positive ratings, you can investigate this and derive best practice measures for other locations.
Social posts ensure the latest content, as well as relevant deals, are shared at the right time, on the right channels.
Under the Customer Feedback tab, all ratings, feedback (reviews), questions (from Google's Questions & Answers), photo uploads from your locations are collected and listed. This allows you to check and quickly react to increase customer satisfaction.
Here is an overview of functionalities you find under the Customer Feedback tab:
- List of the reviews and feedback (e.g. star rating). Your customer feedback is arranged chronologically; the latest reviews will be displayed first by default.
- At the top of the Customer Feedback page, you will find various filter functions.Take advantage of them if you look after a variety of locations.
- For example, you can choose to view only the feedback for a specific time period or type of feedback (e.g. photos, reviews, questions & answers).
- You can also filter according to Rating and Labels, along with other ways to group your customer feedback by clicking on "Show filters". With these options, you can easily check for which locations get negative feedback and introduce improvement measures to ensure the quality of your business.
- You can also search and filter the Customer feedback using keywords that are important to your business.
- When you use the filters, you can save them to be able to quickly access them again (on "Show saved filters") instead of selecting the options every time you are looking for a certain type of feedback.
- In addition to setting and viewing filters you can also subscribe to be notified to filters you created. Please make sure to switch on the email notifications option for new reviews in the user settings.
- Besides viewing and filtering, exporting the feedback as an Excel file is another action you can take here.
Our tool allows you to respond directly to customer feedback, comments and questions left on directories which support comments in one place. You can contact the customer with your answer and counter any complaints or thank them for their praise.
- Click on the review you want to respond to.
- Write your answer in the text box.
- You can optionally preview the original message in the directory itself by clicking on "Show original".
- After you have written your answer, click on "Submit". Your reaction will appear in the respective directory.
- On Google, it appears as "owner's reply", whilst on Facebook, the name of the company's website is given as the sender. You are also able to overwrite an old answer with the new one. Only the newest answer will be displayed.