Yes, but currently, only Google accepts website including utms or tracking code.
Make sure you save them in the appropriate field via API or the excel upload in the application. This field is not visible in the platform, only in the excel file:
- website = the main domain + path to the specific page
- websiteExtra = the tracking code only. Make sure you pass the query param "?" or "&" at the beginning of the field. (Note: This field is not cleansed)
- website = mydomain.com/page1.html
- websiteExtra = ?utm_campaign=supercampaing&utm_source=googlelisting?utm_medium=organic
- website = mydomain.com/page1.html?storecode=123
- websiteExtra = &utm_campaign=supercampaing&utm_source=googlelisting?utm_medium=organic